Sunday, January 16, 2011

Updates

Paola about 6 weeks old holding her head up for her chair that she's supposed to be three months to sit in... The kids were excited to try it out.

Paola 4 weeks old getting ready to take a shower with me. My preferred way to bath her.



Pay and Darin on her blessing day...Thanks be to Grandma Gardner for the pretty dresses she has made for all our girls.
My baby having days are definitely over!!!! My body is falling apart!!! One problem that's not too personal is last week I found out that I have Gallstones. I've had a couple painful attacks. {I thought I was having a heart attack or something} The doctors say "operate" but I have read of some unwanted side effects. So I'm going to try some alternatives before I go under the knife. I have a Dr.'s appointment on Tuesday so I'll see what he has to say. The other problems aren't fit for conversation, but just as disturbing!!! These {not the gal bladder} are problems that most people have when they're 65 years old. I'm only 32...
Paola is definitely worth all the problems, she is so sweet!!! She looks into my eyes while I'm feeding her and tries to make noises to talk to me and smiles......Love her so much.

3 comments:

  1. she is so stinking cute!!! omgosh she is a little chunk of love!!! she kinda looks like a little mexican!!! she looks so tan in these pics. i want to meet her so bad!!! are those green eyes?? sorry about the gallstones. that is just no fun. keep us updated! i hope you don't have to go through surgery!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Juliea she is such a doll! All your babies are just so cute! Sorry about all the post pregnancy issues you are having. Hope things get better soon and that you don't have to go under the knife. Love you and keep me updated!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Juliea, thanks for all the fun pics..even Darins swollen face! I just love Pay, she is a little doll!!! I am so glad you had her and can't wait to meet her. I hope you feel better and can manage your symptoms. It will get better, just takes time!!

    ReplyDelete

Darins face after being stung by a bee on the eye lid. Unforgettable.

Darins face after being stung by a bee on the eye lid. Unforgettable.

Neal A. Maxwell in the Ensign said:

"God does not begin by asking us about our ability, but about our availability, and if we then prove our dependability, He will increase our capability!"
"LIFE is an OCCASION...RISE to it!"-Mr. Magoriums Wonder Emporium

Angels in Times of Need
Posted: 23 Jul 2009 12:00 AM PDT
"I testify that angels are still sent to help us, even as they were sent to help Adam and Eve, to help the prophets, and indeed to help the Savior of the world Himself."
Jeffrey R. Holland, "The Ministry of Angels, Ensign," Nov. 2008, 29

LOVE THIS:

"Far better is it to dare mighty things, to win glorious triumphs even though checkered with failure, than to rank with those poor spirits who neither enjoy much nor suffer much because they live in that grave twilight that knows no victory or defeat."-Teddy Roosevelt