
I had an interesting dream last night. [could be prego related] I was walking/hiking up the Morongo Grade. [A very curvy, very steep, dangerous highway section between Yucca Valley, Ca, and Palm Springs, Ca.] Anyways, there was a section that was Icy and lots of people were stuck there, not able to move on because it was so slippery and steep. I had to try 3 times, before I made it past that part. Then there were parts that were so hot and dry, but I was smart enough to travel under rock ledges and close to the desert mountains for shade. I made it past wondering why I wasn't thirsty. [that must represent Lords Blessings in my life] Then, just like the Morongo Grade, right before getting to the top and over to level road, it became extremely steep. [dreams always exaggerate things even more] I had to retry a couple times before I was able to climb clinging to the top ledge, exerting all my strength to get up over the top. That's when I woke up, without seeing what was up there.
You might be wondering why I would post this dream. But, it really does represent my life right now. Physically being ready to give birth, and our daily dealings with our companies. The top is there and in sight but there are so many struggles to overcome. So you see my life is anything but boring.
It was a very vivid dream. But I did make it, after struggling through and retrying tough spots along the way. It was a hard but good hike. [life-dream]
i love this!!!! you are so positve and uplifting. I wish I could have been in that dream with you!!! lol. Sounds so cool. Love you girl. I hope you have baby P tonight!!!!!Make sure to call ASAP when you do!!!!
ReplyDeleteFunny how your dream reminds me of a book I just finished reading called the hunger games...Did you read that? I am very impressed at how possitive you are, there is only one way to go when you've hit bottum, and that's up.
ReplyDelete