I have totally loved living in Arizona!! Our ward, friends, the beautiful mornings, running [or if your really prego walking] all year long, monsoon storms, humidity [which means I can breath through my nose at night!!!], grass and natural trees, happy and kind people. Its been very good.
But, now that it's September, I must say that I do miss Fall in all its GLORY!!! Trees changing colors to red and orange or yellow. A nice chill in the morning or evening. Harvest at the farmers market with all the squash, and apples!!! Or harvesting your own pumpkins and gardens.
I've have been blessed to enjoy the beauty of this earth in many different places.....[not that I'm done trying out new places..] Everywhere I've lived I've fallen in love with the people. The Binkies [and all our ward members and friends]in Yucca Valley, so many friends I will forever love in Placerville, Utah [um...pretty pictures???], Family, and so many good friends and examples in Idaho, and now a loving and wonderful ward and friends in Queen Creek Arizona......What shall be next???? Every where I have lived, I have seen the love of our Heavenly Father in/on the earth...Yes, even in Yucca Valley [or the skies of Yucca Valley...Just kidding] It is good to be alive and enjoy the beauties and love of our Heavenly Father here on earth, where ever we may be!!!
Pigs And Dogs
4 days ago
No comments:
Post a Comment