Well, our crazy summer is slowing down!! Melissa, Hailey and Sharalyn have all gone now. {In that order} And, even though I love all those girls, I'm so glad to have my house back to just our family!!! The picture to the right is our loft area. We usually use it as a play or TV room, but this summer Dixie and Timber let the girls have their room and they moved into the loft.....It was quite a clutter/mess. Sharalyn stayed the longest and left last week. She already got a great job in Utah!!! We really enjoyed having her here this summer!! More than the past two summers!!! Sharalyn has been with us for the past 3 summers. Kinda funny, we didn't even realise it till this year.
School has started!! Yea!! Boden is right at the top of his class, as always. He is so competitive in nature, but its a good thing! Dixie is doing well, academics come easy to her thanks to Grandma's preschool!!!! I think art and socialising are her favorite parts of school. [the apple doesn't fall far from this tree] Timber is doing much better this year. She has her own natural motivation to read and is always challenging her self to read harder books. They all have good friends in their classes, and I'm relieved!! Easton is doing preschool at home with me 3 days a week. He loves to learn his letters, and is very good at writing his name and numbers!!
Some how my ATM card info was stolen this week. Some one in Kansas was buying things at a Beer and Wine store and at Best Buy. SCARY!! It was ran through as a ATM purchase. I have no idea how someone could get the pin number and use it that way??? I never use it online... Luckily the bank caught it before I did and is taking care of it!! Crazy world we live in!!
Pigs And Dogs
4 days ago
No comments:
Post a Comment