Thursday, December 17, 2009

MY WIFE!!

WHOM EVER SAID BEAUTY IS IN THE INSIDE... NEVER SAW MY WIFE!

Each day I fall deeper in love with my beautiful Juliea. What a blessing she is to our family. Every day I thank my heavenly father for blessing me with a wonderful wife. I can't imagine my life without her precious love.

The other day I bought a dozen red roses and I put one rose in every area around the home that she served our family. It wasn't long before I realized that a dozen was not going be enough.

WE ALL LOVE HER!!!

4 comments:

  1. AWWWW!!! Darin you are so sweet! Juliea you are a lucky woman!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'm so glad you know how wonderful she is. It makes me feel all warm and fuzzy inside :) Thanks for treating my sister so well Darin. We love you!

    ReplyDelete
  3. We love her too! Oh Huffakers, you are all so great! We miss your sweet family.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Dear Juliea and Daren,
    Thank you, Thank you, Thank you,SOOOOOOOOOOO Much for Loving each other and putting your Family first!!!!There is no greater comfort or Blessing I could receive from you or God than to have such wonderful children and grand children!!!!! MY heart is so full!!!Words can not tell, but I know you know how it feels because it is the same feeling you both have when see your children!I am forever greatfull for the both of you Love Mom Perry

    ReplyDelete

Darins face after being stung by a bee on the eye lid. Unforgettable.

Darins face after being stung by a bee on the eye lid. Unforgettable.

Neal A. Maxwell in the Ensign said:

"God does not begin by asking us about our ability, but about our availability, and if we then prove our dependability, He will increase our capability!"
"LIFE is an OCCASION...RISE to it!"-Mr. Magoriums Wonder Emporium

Angels in Times of Need
Posted: 23 Jul 2009 12:00 AM PDT
"I testify that angels are still sent to help us, even as they were sent to help Adam and Eve, to help the prophets, and indeed to help the Savior of the world Himself."
Jeffrey R. Holland, "The Ministry of Angels, Ensign," Nov. 2008, 29

LOVE THIS:

"Far better is it to dare mighty things, to win glorious triumphs even though checkered with failure, than to rank with those poor spirits who neither enjoy much nor suffer much because they live in that grave twilight that knows no victory or defeat."-Teddy Roosevelt