Well a couple of days ago we had a storm...With rain. It turns out that in Arizona, "Monsoon season" actually brings real rain... tons all at once. We've really enjoyed the "monsoon" season, especially when we aren't driving in a storm!!! The wind blows so hard, it can rip your car door off! The lightning is constant in the clouds and all around, and the rain comes down in buckets instead of drops!!!! Its fun. So, the last storm we had, Darin decided to grant
Easton his wishes..
Easton had been saying for a while, "I wanna go fishing!" Darin took the kids to
Petco and bought like ten gold fish. They came home and dropped them into our seasonal (storm) pond. The kids were "fishing" for at least three hours. The measures we go to for entertainment around here. There really are mountains, lakes, and forest a couple of hours from here. I think Darin is afraid to acknowledge that fact for fear it might take away his excuse to go hunting in Idaho...just speculation.
I love this. The day when it rained there were kids canoeing in the park. I love it.
ReplyDeleteJULIA-HI I was so excited I was looking at blogs and saw your name on Tiffanys yay!!! How are you all doing? Looks like you are having a ton of fun! I love the pics of the kids fishing so fun! Well I just wanted to stop by and say Hi! Hope all is well! Oh and what is your e-mail that way I can keep in touch!
ReplyDeleteChat with ya later
Tara Coburn
OHHHHHHH RISK. Haha. Why are the boys in your family so in love with this game!? I swear every time I hang out with Boden it's, "wanna play some risk?!" Haha. I love it. I love yOU!! Miss you my sista...and the babies!!
ReplyDeleteXxOxOxox
Mel
Julia,
ReplyDeleteI should have posted on my blog that Joslin had something to do with the decorating also! They were pretty funny! I did get Stacie last year but she got me worse! your pics on here are so cute, I will be wishing I was in AZ here shortly it is getting real cold!